Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hello all, i am new to this forum

Poster: A snowHead
Hope to know more about this community and joom, there are also some tips I can use
thanks you
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi and welcome. We are usually a pretty friendly bunch with lots of knowledge and experience about most things skiing and boarding. In fact there is hardly a ski resort on the planet that somebody here has not visited. If you feel brave jump into the Apres forum and see what happens Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
obviously a plug for joom
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mr.Egg wrote:
obviously a plug for joom

I thought "joom" was a typo. Never heard of it. rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Joom is one of those shonky online souks where most stuff is a Chinese budget copy, like Noke trainers, or The Mountain Face jackets. Costs pennies and takes 3 months to arrive if it ever does at all.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Richard_Sideways, well I was going to post welcoming eguagliato to snowHeads, but if he is in fact a spammer he can Foxtrot Oscar. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Alastair Pink, he might not be, let's be nice. G'waaan, give him a little wave.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Interesting that it is assumed to be a "he" - I suspect the odds are 99.999% that it is a spammer but we shall see. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Unfortunately, now you can cheaply buy the original only which was in use or new for a lot of money.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Spamheads Gold - looking forward to my menopause coaching
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Left this one for your amusement Toofy Grin good to see the spammers keeping it all in one thread
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@SheriGoddart33, are you related to @OneGlove perchance?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sheri seems to be a real person -- not sure about oneglove…….
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Who do I wire all my monies to?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
A bit of HRT might do you some good @Whitegold.
snow report
Can I get a second one free if I just pay a separate fee?
ski holidays
To be fair this has got to be spammers paradise. Where else on the internet do you find a site where hundreds, thousands even have sent money off to some random man on the internet who promises the dream of perfect snow and like minded people. Very Happy Toofy Grin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy