Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bent Chetler 120 Review

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I recently bought some Atomic Bent Chetler 120s. Basically the Internet said they were the right skis for me, so I paid up. We live in interior BC and I like side / a bit of back country. Majority of skiing is in resort though.
We have loads of trees and not much grooming. Had them out a few times and love them. They turn on a dime anywhere and give a lot of confidence. Bend enough to absorb and stiff enough to know where they are going. Seem to float beautifully but our snow so far has not been epic and they cope with soft moguls and steeps incredibly well.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hardly a blister review. what are yours and skis dimensions? what's your gear , boots, bindings? would be interesting review from a average user perspective.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very true. However it is not my job, it is theirs, and as you say they are far from average. I'm not.

Shifts and Lange free tours all merges together nicely. They ski short.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
motdoc wrote:
Very true. However it is not my job, it is theirs, and as you say they are far from average. I'm not.

Well said! Interesting thoughts on an interesting ski, I for one appreciate the contribution to the forum. Great to hear that you’re enjoying the BC 120’s.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have been on 185cm Bents in Austria for the last 4 years. I'm 76kg, 5'10 and have Atomic Tracker/Salomon Guardian frame bindings. They are pretty good for carving on softer pistes, can tour fine for a couple of hours, brilliant in crud, powder and fresh snow, absorb landings great and as said, for tight forest skiing they are very nimble. If I only had two pairs of skis I'd go for a slalom for piste and the Bents for everything else. The Atomic skins for these skis are brilliant with the front rocker section in slippery plastic for reduced friction when touring in deep snow.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@motdoc, what mount point do you use?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy