Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France small business help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all.

Thought I would put this out there for any other small businesses(AE) based in France who are trying to survive at the moment.

I have managed to obtain the governments first part for AE via the IMPOT section.(March 2020 v March 2019).

For the second part(announced available after 15 April) it seems a bit more difficult to obtain. From what I can gather it's via the Region(for us Auvergne Rhone Alpes) but not sure.

Anyone else been successful so far?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you mean the €1500 ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alpinebear, I completed the form in my Impots account, but have not heard anything. I wasn't aware of any additional assistance.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@stevomcd, it's a maximum of 1500 dependent on last March's figure was the first part.
@Hells Bells, after filling in the form on the IMPOT site it probably took about 4/5 days for money to arrive.
If you look on the IMPOT site it mentions after 15 April there is more available for companies struggling.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Alpinebear, ok, i'll have another look. My bank account isn't showing an up to date balance due to a technical error apparently, so it is possible there's been something paid in (or not).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK, then yes, we've received this for our SARL (which is really a side-gig in the winter these days but still took a big hit). Still waiting to see if we'll get anything for my snowboard instruction micro-entreprise (lost 6 weeks of work).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What about this scenario....

Chalet company registered in UK
No Siret/Siren number
Tax foncière etc paid in France

Can they obtain help from anyone?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The <1500 a month is a national scheme, for all small businesses, if your year-on-year monthly income is down by 50% or more. So the March 19 vs. March 20 payment could be applied for from April 1, the April 19 vs. April 20 payment can be applied for from May 1. Presumably this will continue to at least May. This is what they're calling "Volet 1".

There is an automatic one-off regional grant of <1250 for artisan and commerce small businesses, calculated on your pension contributions, which you don't have to apply for it's (supposed) to just land in your account.

If you are a SARL etc. you can put your employees on chomage (unemployment benefit) and the government will pay 70% of their salary.

If you have children under 16 at home due to school closure, one parent can self-certify for sick-leave pay of 53/day. (If you weren't sick before you started home-schooling you will be by now Toofy Grin .) You have to declare that you cannot work from home, although how the hell you're supposed to get any work done is beyond me Skullie . This is not cumulable with the 1500. You can also self-certify for being a vulnerable person, or a carer of someone vulnerable.

You can defer your business tax payments, rent, and bills.

You can apply for govt. backed small-business loans.

Since April 16th there are the regional social-security hardship grants ("Volet 2") of 2000 - 5000, if you have at least one employee (so not for micro-entrepreneurs) and can prove you can't pay your business bills and loan-payments and have been refused a loan. Those of us who work hard to not exist on credit get the dubious pleasure of subsidising those that do... Evil or Very Mad

Much govt. chat about future squillions to bail-out the travel & tourism industry, but nothing confirmed.

As for your friends' UK business, they need to look to the UK, natch. No reason why the french would help a foreign company (unless they have french employees) Puzzled .

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Fri 24-04-20 21:55; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think their staff were on a French contract but only for winter and work in the UK during the summer.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I see, so their french operation would not qualify for any of the programmes the french have introduced. I believe the uk are offering similar schemes to small businesses? I don't see that operating in France should exclude them if they're legit and would otherwise qualify for support.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@shep, as a bit of an aside, Mrs U went to a UK Consulate in Monaco presentation, ohhhhh, 2 years back, re Brexshit, and the Consulate started out by saying, well, if you are all present and correct, registered as required, there is probs going to be some paperwork, if you're on the black, you're shafted and can leave now ... Shocked
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@under a new name, MRDA wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@shep, Mens' Roller Derby? https://mrda.org/

(Mandy Rice Davies? Rules?)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
"Well they would say that, wouldn't they"! Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy