Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania - Pierre et Vacances

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I rang Pierre et Vacances earlier to enquire about their plans and approach for the 2021 ski season - mainly as we have been returning guests to their Christiana property in La Tania for the last few yeas.

I was surprised to be told that they have relinquished their lease on both the Christiana as well as the La Britania apartment blocks, they didn't give me a reason for this other than to confirm that they weren't selling / promoting these properties with immediate effect.

Has anyone heard anything about their financial condition and whether they have done this in other resorts?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@franga, If they are leaseback tourist residences, they may not have had the take up by enough owners to renew the leases, or they have decided to use their break clause to exit the leases. It maybe the occupancy was not high enough to warrant keeping them on. So the residences will go back to normal co prop or many be taken on by another management company. There will be quite a number of other leaseback owners hoping they walk away from their residence................
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy