Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The coolest thing in the history of the entire universe - ever.

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/JYx6wWunqNs
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pretty good but...

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=152465
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
adithorp, Yeah, but it did only make TGR news yesterday Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's on a couple of snowheads threads I think but yes, it's really cool.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are many wonderful things about this video, and one of them is the alpen music playing in the background, totally sets the scene! I’m pretty sure he was playing it over the loudspeaker.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Since this is technically a dry slope the girls should be wearing long sleeved tops and trousers.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We actually have a really steep part about 10m long of our garden (there's a reason they picked Hemel for the Snow Centre!) and I have to say, part of me is sort of tempted just to try. Wouldn't know what to use for matting though, or how expensive it might get! And we have a massive downside in that there is a three foot drop right at the end of the steep bit onto concrete for a metre or so, then straight into the greenhouse. So, well, um.

No chairlift needed as there are steps at the side Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

No chairlift needed as there are steps at the side

spoil sport....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
Quote:

No chairlift needed as there are steps at the side

spoil sport....

Yeh , it's the improv chiarlift that we like Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Agreed! That would be phase 2 wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
That's a mate of mine, his video has gone far and wide!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It certainly has - I've had all sorts of randoms posting it on my FB timeline!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sparklies wrote:
It certainly has - I've had all sorts of randoms posting it on my FB timeline!
From what I can see it's had at least 18m views. He was quite amazed that it was shared by Lindsey Vonn and Shaun White!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wow - although I'm not surprised at them sharing it. This kind of thing is absolutely perfect with the attention to detail involved! I think everyone appreciates that snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sparklies wrote:
Wow - although I'm not surprised at them sharing it. This kind of thing is absolutely perfect with the attention to detail involved! I think everyone appreciates that snowHead
He's added on-piste dining and hot chocolate stops since making the video Laughing
ski holidays
Fantastic!! If I had the ability to do something like that, I so would. It would be even easier in our garden as we wouldn't need a tree, but..
ski holidays
@sparklies, you might well know him, he used to teach at Hemel but now runs one of the moving carpet ski centres (which is where he got the material for his piste).
snow conditions
The name rings a bell but I'm not 100% sure! Goodness knows in 2013/2014 it felt like we were living up at the Snow Centre with our oldest two having regular lessons in Snowstars I think it was called - the top end once they'd completed the rest. We had a baby at the time so we'd take it in turns to have lessons of our own while they had theirs. So we got through quite a few instructors up there snowHead

Definitely sounds like getting the right material is not a case of Click and Collect at B&Q then!! Shocked
snow report
I used an old carpet we had lying around, sprayed with water and washing up liquid:

ski holidays
@sparklies, I think Steve might have done Snowstars from time to time. He was one of the full-time instructors from what I recall.
latest report
@MagSeven, wow, looks amazing!
snow report
@MagSeven, that's fantastic!! Wish we had some old carpet!

@rob@rar, When my girls were doing it, it was two ladies who taught, but it may have been different instructors on the other weekend day, and sometimes there would be some swapped in. I think if I saw him in his Snow Centre Instructor's outfit I'd recognise him! I had trouble recognising people outside the place, you get used to only seeing them in a helmet Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy