Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski in greenland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello
I allow myself to open a discussion because I am looking for help from ski enthusiasts to answer my questionnaire. I am currently having a really hard time finding respondents. Thank you.

https://forms.gle/gv7pMXBQbztVFNFx9
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What’s it for?

Btw, can’t complete, I’m neither a man nor a wife...

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Tue 21-04-20 12:43; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Give me £10 and I'll find a secure browser to click your link.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very little skiing in Greenland to attract skiers from Europe

Did the survey tho'....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
patriccar wrote:
...I am currently having a really hard time finding respondents...

I'm not surprised with no explanation of what it's about, why you want help or what you'll do with the information either here or at the start of the survey.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Everyone I know that skis in Greenland either goes with Matt, Helen & Rick at Pirhuk Greenland Guides or with our very own offpisteskiing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
albob wrote:
Very little skiing in Greenland to attract skiers from Europe

Really? Several lifetime's worth as far as I am concerned!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@offpisteskiing, I was speaking as a 'piste only' skier. I was remiss in forgetting those who live for Off-piste....

As for the survey - I suspect that English isn't the first language of the OP
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
albob wrote:
@offpisteskiing, I was speaking as a 'piste only' skier. I was remiss in forgetting those who live for Off-piste....

Guilty as charged Happy

I believe there is A ski lift somewhere on the West coast near Aasiaat - when I was there a few years ago in summer for another reason altogether I did see some local youngsters with Greenland Ski Team jackets on but sadly didn't have time to talk to them and find out more...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There is a chairlift and a couple of drag lifts outside the airfield at Nuuk. Was there with work a few years back but no time to ski. Watched longingly from inside the airfield fence whilst inspecting an aircraft.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Gilberts Fridge, Bizarrely it looks like the biggest lift-served area with a mighty 2km of pistes is at Sisimiut which was our jumping-off point last spring... Aasiaat and Nuuk also have lifts as above and that seems to be it for lifts (which makes sense given the number of inhabitants in the smaller villages...

@patriccar, I did have a brief look at your survey but it needs way more context for me. Are you planning to open a ski lift in the Watkins mountains? I really hope not as that is still very much a wilderness area - we skied there in 2007 and everything was easily accessible on skins in a day from a well-situated base camp - Gunnbjornfjell, Dome, Cone and lots more interesting stuff round & about.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy