Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French school holidays 2021

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
French school holidays for the 2021 season (scroll down the page) look normal. Has there been any official hint that they may be liable to change after CV19, with schools playing catch up?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think that they will struggle to change the school holidays in either the UK or France. Getting your holidays booked in school holiday time is such a focus for both families with school children and teachers, that many of them will have summer, October and Feb half term holidays already booked. And if they get told they can't have them, who is going to refund them (as the flights etc will still be going ahead). It could open another huge can of worms similar to the situation we have now.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NOt to mention the financial ruin for the travel and accommodation providers who have already had cancellations for this time of year too.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Our very own diary:

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=149291

La bouche du cheval:

https://www.education.gouv.fr/calendrier-scolaire-100148

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 1-04-20 12:31; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hells Bells, I very much hope that there will be no change - I am thinking of making my booking as a gesture of support to the owners of my planned hotel. OTOH, I am wondering how the French government will be coping with the educational gap children will suffer. Let's hope that the on-line approach will have made the gap small. Same applies within the UK, of course.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@altis, thanks - I had forgotten that thread, I'd have dropped the question within it had I remembered.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy