Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas De La Casa Apres??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My OH and her mates are considering Pas De La Casa.

They are a bunch of nice ladies in their early 50s. They enjoy a bit of apres. The question is, is Pas DLC apres OK for these ladies of a certain vintage, or is it more boom bang bang for 18-30 crew? Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Considering?

If they're young at heart, maybe it'll be right up their street.

If preferring a recently poshed-up ski station for a more cultured clientele I'd recommend Soldeu down the road - as more suitable for nice ladies.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PDLC has the best nitelife in Andorra.

But it is cheap and rowdy and for the lower classes under 30yo.

If they are posh milfs, they will be horrified.

If they like Ibiza or Vegas, fill yer boots.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Does anyone else remember the documentary Brits on the Piste? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2977633/amp/20-shots-night-fist-fights-sleeping-tourists-possible-Inside-Andorra-ski-resort-inundated-Britons-spending-400-party-slopes.html Sorry it's a Daily Fail article, but having watched some of the series, it does describe things quite well.

We were in Soldeu in January and noticed a deterioration in both skiing etiquette and ability as we went towards Pas. The incident of young out of control skiers on black runs and high speed snow ploughs on red and blues increased markedly.

Soldeu was lovely. I'd happily go back.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy