Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pila

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
15cm fresh powder overnight on pisted runs. Incredible conditions up until lunchtime, then crowds and heat slushed it up. Really busy.

Absolutely chucking it down with rain in valley right now. Tomorrow could be poor visibility and powder day. snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And of course no one there , the weekenders have gone
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@carled, Good that you are enjoying Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rob Mackley wrote:
And of course no one there , the weekenders have gone

Yeah, looking forward to quiet slopes tomorrow.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Watching the snow fall from the hotel bar window whilst drinking a cheekie Drambuie.

Breakfast sometime after 8 tomorrow I think Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
So. Really quiet today. Snowed again overnight and pretty much all day. As a snowboarder, you can imagine my glee in having oodles of largely untouched powder all over the sides of the pistes to play in and several cm on top of the pistes in most places. Absolutely incredible on and off piste conditions with only flat light at times being a downer. Raining heavily in town now, so must be snowing up top again. A better weather day forecast for tomorrow snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@carled, I bet the runs down from the Chamole chair were sublime
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
@carled, I bet the runs down from the Chamole chair were sublime

They were. But we actually had more fun on various combinations of 9, 12 and 7 from Leisse. Clear night now, expect it to be preserving the conditions for us tomorrow morning Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just turning in ready for fine weather & first lift tomorrow.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A lot busier today, but still no lift queues. Beautiful sunshine and blue skies, but cold enough to preserve the snow. What a fabulous three days that was!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wednesday was great too. Sunshine and the usual very short queues.

However Thursday 5th it dumped about a metre of snow in 24hrs. Daughter skiing in thigh high powder on the "piste"
Friday they had bashed down all the dump, but it was very soft and cut up badly very quickly.
Home Sat
Sunday they shut the resort for the rest of the season.

Very sad for the small businesses in the village. Our small hotel normally has 30 in our week there was 5 us and one other ! All the French had cancelled. So I do hope that they change their minds and do open before the season stops but currently everywhere is closed for the whole season now.

Gulp
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy