Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quarantine exercise routines for skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With many countries' quarantining their residents here is an idea of some exercise routines you can do at home from Italian Cross Country skier Elisa Brocard

http://youtube.com/v/aMI9i2tO4E4
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://dai.ly/x7sszk0

Might try try this NehNeh
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

http://youtube.com/v/9idJPJBKczU

Or here
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And one from Emily Sarsfield.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/45245003
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude B wrote:
http://youtube.com/v/9idJPJBKczU

Or here

imagine he wears a hole through his floor !
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Conversation on the Today programme this morning with a dancer who is doing her entire dance class routine in her kitchen.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In keeping with this topic thought I'd post this.

Over the past ten or so years, maybe more, I've been subscribing to a training site which has very much evolved over the years, at first it was 100% cycling orientated, and very much followed the old training ethos of "No Pain No Gain" and its name "SufferFest" pretty well-encapsulated that mantra.

As backdrop to SufferFest and all things Sufferlandria there are underlying elements of humour pervading through (which may not sit too well with some people here), referring to non-exercising people as Couchlandrians and blog exracts such as this.......

A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR SUFFERLANDRIANS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

HOW TO SAFELY NAVIGATE THE HOLIDAYS IN COUCHLANDRIA
For many of us the last few months of the year are marked by parties and social gatherings, often in the company of non-Sufferlandrians and with a mouth-watering buffet of Couchlandrian enticements to tempt you. Many of these Couchlandrians will be friends and family, most of whom will likely (and unintentionally) try to push you towards denouncing your Sufferlandrian Citizenship.

Fear not!

Occasional incursions into Couchlandrian Territory is by no means an act of treason. In fact, true Sufferlandrians pride themselves on the ability to safely and intelligently navigate their way through Couchlandria while remaining true to the Motherland. Visits to Couchlandria can be riddled with pitfalls, and we hope to offer these guidelines to minimize the stress involved so you can return happy, healthy, and ready to resume Suffering.

However, in the last 18 months or so I'd say that their direction has gone more mainstream and they now have a great custom library of workout videos for Yoga Stretching / Meditation / Strength workouts.

They usually entice people with a Free 14 day trial but today in my Inbox came this nice 30 day offer from them

If you know non-Sufferlandrians who would benefit from these plans, please give them the code ALLINSUFPLAN.
This gives new users 30 days of The Sufferfest free in addition to the standard 14-day free trial.

So if you're stuck at home give it a go, I've just done a Yoga session and very relaxing, before I go back into the land of Sufferlandria later today Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
With my local Gym (rightly) shut - I have turned to the old gym kit that has been kicking about the attic for 15 years, competing for space with the mice and the spiders.

After an exercise routine of washing/drying/polishing the weights/bars/bench/running machine and cleaning the unused back room - I was good to go.

Well, the running machine worked - Wey Hey! - but then after half an hour, let out a "phtt" noise and died. Great. There is power getting to it, but the operating controls have self isolated.

Back Up plan was now needed. It involved looking out the old Reebok Step (unused for 25 years), bought in '92 and the accompanying Videos available on YouTube (as VHS has gone the same way as 78s). At least this plan of action doesn't need plugged into the mains to work.

The moral of the story - never throw anything out, as you just never know when it will come in handy. Toofy Grin

Keep fit, People.....and Good Luck
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
unfortunately Sufferlandria doesn't welcome andriods Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
While we are still allowed I'm out cycling , and doing a bit of yoga at home. I had got up to the full 5 full sets of blasters before our half day ski trip, and may try those again so they aren't so hard when I start up again, but at reduced volume. Will also be adding in some dumbell and medicine ball stuff, and can set up a gym room once I've tidied it out, at least now I have the time! It will be a positive from this situation.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can't help thinking that when we all go back to work our physiques will be signficantly different (for better or worse).
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@JonA, jeees they still don't have one? rolling eyes

I use my laptop as I like the extra power for everything inc storage and playback via HDMI into TV in the garage.

Just back in from a gentle beasting Laughing

And yes @DB my OH is going for a six pack in six weeks at 65 !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy