Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Corona Virus Deals

Poster: A snowHead
With people all over the world cancelling their ski holidays in Europe this season if anyone sees any hotel deals can they let us know?

(I've been contacted by my hotel in Italy to beg me not to cancel - I told them only if the frontiers were shut would I not come).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@davidof, Italy will soon be the best option for a sneaky last minute ski break. For starters there’ll be nobody there to infect you with any dodgy diseases, pistes will be empty, customer service is always good anyway, will be even better, plus you could get an extra fortnight off when you get back. Result.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tell the hotel you will come... but with an 80% discount.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
200 million euros of hotel cancellations in Italy for March !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whitegold wrote:
Tell the hotel you will come... but with an 80% discount.

yes I could do that, I'll bear it in mind.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Simon Calder, travel expert, said this morning on TV that BA currently have a deal to Venice which is for 3 nights in a 4* hotel inc flights for, I believe he said, £136. A steal.

If I wasn’t poor at the mo I’d be chasing a deal myself.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
don't understand....it was bombed in Gressoney today, sounds like March will be better
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
But remember please, these hotels are in business to try and earn a living. This whole crisis might force some of them out of business. Apart from having sympathy for people who are victims of this nasty virus, spare a thought for those whose livelihoods are at stake, they need your business, not your penny pinching.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Super Steezy, "bombed"?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cinsha wrote:
Simon Calder, travel expert, said this morning on TV that BA currently have a deal to Venice which is for 3 nights in a 4* hotel inc flights for, I believe he said, £136.

Reminds me of the old joke:

1st Prize, 3 nights in Venice

2nd Prize, 4 nights in Venice...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
They should call the next one 'Alpine' virus.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I suspect something to a resort in lockdown through a closed airport will be a bargain.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think the Thomas.Cook closure hit the Tenerife economy by 6%
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
May well be a 'Hotel California' situation,

'You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I think last minute trip is the only way to do it.

You never know which village will be the next one they find a patient. Or your return flight maybe canceled
snow report
queenie pretty please wrote:
But remember please, these hotels are in business to try and earn a living. This whole crisis might force some of them out of business. Apart from having sympathy for people who are victims of this nasty virus, spare a thought for those whose livelihoods are at stake, they need your business, not your penny pinching.

Yours a nice thought. You’re a generous person.

On the other hand, you never know if you maybe next to have your livelihood threatened by that same nasty virus. So perhaps you ought to pinch that penny while you still have it.

I won’t be put in the poor house if I lose a fortnight’s wages. But I would try to offset that risk by negotiating a heavy discount if I were booked to go to Italy. The hotelier would have to decide whether they’re better off getting less money or getting less clients.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy