Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coronavirus - should I book a last minute April deal?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks to Coronavirus I reckon there are going to be some serious bargains for week commencing 11th April (the week I've been eyeing up) in a week or two. But is it safe to go? I'm swerving Italy & thinking France but being stuck in a catered chalet somewhere for 2 weeks quarantine doesn't bear thinking about.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hotel would be better....!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
11th April is low season anyway.

Might be more people going to France if Italy is in shut down. But it Italy is in shut down you won't be able to go anyway.

I'd suggest you wait 4 weeks and see how things pan out. A week or two is too soon for bargain hunting.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And nobody can tell you where the best snow will be, either. wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BenTisdall wrote:
Thanks to Coronavirus I reckon there are going to be some serious bargains for week commencing 11th April (the week I've been eyeing up) in a week or two. But is it safe to go? I'm swerving Italy & thinking France but being stuck in a catered chalet somewhere for 2 weeks quarantine doesn't bear thinking about.

Having spoken to my insurance company this morning - if you book now, there is a known reason why you may need to cancel, so you won’t be covered for cancellations for that reason. Your insurance company MAY take a different view.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@BenTisdall, Wait until the week before you want to go before you consider booking. The Covid-19 pandemic should be in full swing around that time, this will affect flights, other transport systems, and the hot-spots will be well known by then. Currently snow looks good in the Alps at 1600m and above, some more on the way with Jorge remnants. I have a planned trip to Lech/Arlberg that week, I think the virus may well impact greatly on my plans though. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
April 11 is a full month away. That's not last minute!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy