Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Heading out to Cervinia Feb half term.
Any info regarding what to expect, runs, cost of living ,wnightlife weather etc etc
Going with 4 neewbies, I've been boarding about 10 years or so, enjoy cruising around as much as steep blacks.
Thanks in advance
Andy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Andy2809, check this one out...

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=150357&highlight=

In good weather it's lovely!

I liked the Yeti Bar, Nuit et Jour restaurant and the White Rabbit nite club but this was a while ago... Sertorelli Sporthotel is excellent
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ymeltrob for the best apres ski and nibbles. Grivola for pizza. Tasty Cervinia for cocktails and Sweet aside of The Matterhorn for breakfast and ice creams.
On the slope I prefer pit stop by the pancheron chair, many like chalet etoile. Enjoy!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
About 5 or 6 Euro a beer.

Good recommendations above. La Grotta in town for good pizza at a reasonable price. Opposite the mountain near Cretaz.

On the mountain, lunch at Chalet Etoile and many other great spots I'll need to look up. Avoid Bontandini. Always expensive and disappointing. Likewise always eat on the Italian side of the border.

Not much in the way of steep blacks. Some fun stuff around Ceilo Alto... tree runs with some fun off piste if you're into that. Actually loads of accessible off piste all over. Great for snowboarding.

Your beginners should hopefully find the cruisy blues easy learn on.

Weather can be a problem as noted in the other thread. Keep an eye on the webcams to spot the best vis. The Cervinia website also has the best weather forecasts.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Every where you go theres always a red or blue run option, so great for newbies
we ate in Lino's Ristorante Apres Ski Pizzeria every night ,excellent choice of food then headed over to the dragon Hotel bar for drinks .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you want to go a bit more locali, Bar au Planet opposite Ymeltrob is a relaxed bar straight off the piste. The snacks start at a bowl of crisps & popcorn, and seem to increase as you order more rounds.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you're going at Feb half term, are you taking children? We ate one evening at the Hotel Baita Cretaz (which is a little place to the right at the top of the last part of the slope as you come down back into the village) - you meet them at the top end of the pedestrian area and they take you up to the restaurant (and down again) on skidoos. My children loved it. Good food too.

Ate at Ymeltrob a few times, we were there over Christmas twice and we needed to book. Great cocktails and nibbles.

Love Chalet Etoile on the mountain.

We didn't think it was overly expensive, pizzas were about 10 euros, sandwiches could be had on the mountain for 3 or 4 euros. Same for coffees, Bombardino maybe 4 or 5 euros (my favourite).
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We are there at the end of Jan and a couple of guys are keen to watch 6 nations (que the groan). Any suggestions where this may be on?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lo Copa Pan is a really nice place in the centre of town (quieter apres but still 2 for 1 IIRC). Chalet Etoile is as good as it's gets for mountain food. Dragon Hotel is good for a bit of Apres (2 for 1 drinks 4-5 or 4-6).
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
How did you find it?
We had a great week in Champoluc and are starting to plan next Feb half term. Is cervinia busy?
Massively impressed by price of coffee on the mountain in Champoluc- 1e50 for a cappuccino!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy