Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Samedijeski in Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Tignes next Friday for a week taking the ski train from St Pancras and arriving in Bourg-Saint-Maurice early Saturday morning. My companions are all meeting me in Tignes as they are flying over on the saturday, so won't see them until later that day.

I was planning on dumping my bags in left luggage at the station and taking the funicular up to Les Arcs for a day trip, then coming back down, grabbing my bags and jumping on a bus up to Tignes.

I saw somewhere else about the samedijeski offer that has a discounted pass in Les Arcs on a Saturday. Has anybody used this before? Do I need to have an actual Les Arcs ski pass to make use of this offer?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@mistermole, My friend uses the discounted Saturday rate when he joins us in Les Arcs for a weekend. The important part is it must be booked before midnight on the Friday. He simply updates his existing Les Arcs lift pass. I do not know how you do it otherwise.

BTW it sounds a good idea to me.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can order online and pick pass up at the desks at the funi if you don't have an existing pass to use.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We did 2 Samedijski a few years ago (I think we did 8 days with 2 Saturdays and a 6 day pass). We had to book them online the previous night, but we already had ski pass cards with numbers from previous years, and I think we needed the numbers to do it online.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all, I managed to find my Les Arcs pass from last year and topped it up for Saturday! V Excited!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mistermole, well done. Enjoy the day.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy