Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Kitzbuhel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear all,

we're off to Kitzbuhel on 1st March and my adult son needs to hire skis and boots. we're staying close to Jochberg. going on-line i'm surprised at the cost of hiring and was hoping someone would point me to the best place to hire kit. I don't mind either Kitz end or Jochberg end.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ive hired skis from Intersport at the Hahnenkahm gondola station for years without an issue, skis have always been current models. I did hire from a shop in the town (skis and boots for my grandaughter) and it wasnt as good.

With Intersport you can hire from one shop and return them to another., also change skis if you dont like them.

Have no advice on the Jochberg hire.

A great ski area BTW
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
https://www.bergfex.com/kitzbuehel-kirchberg/skiverleih/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skitech, thanks for the tip, haven't skied this area before but we're looking forward to exploring........just need a bit more snow Madeye-Smiley

@HutToHut, thanks, a useful link.

ski hire all booked and i think they deliver to our hotel Cool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy