Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Nav – testers wanted!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I posted recently about Ski Nav, an iOS/Android app. The next version will have location sharing. Is anybody here skiing in the next week and willing to help test?

How it works:
* Enter your phone number and enter a verification code sent via SMS.
* Choose from your list of contacts who to share your location with and for how long.
* Optionally turn background location sharing on to send location updates when your phone is locked in your pocket skiing.

If you're interested, please send an email to ski.nav.app@gmail.com telling me either your Apple or Google ID (email address). If all you do is check it works and you can see your friends, great! Ideally you would also comment on how often you get location updates, any effect on battery life, and any problems with the purchase process.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Downloaded your app, and it looked)/worked well from the valley.
I have no doubt that in the mountains it would be very useful - should have been using it when trying to get from A to B via a slope that looked downhill on the piste map!! I'll know to use it next time!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
location sharing is a great idea, we are going in a large group towards the end of March, hopefully it will be up and running by then snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy