Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer help - Geneva to La Clusaz - Sat 1st Feb - Sat 8th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Bit of a dilemma as original plans have fallen through.

Does anyone have any recommendations for transfers for two people from Geneva Airport to La Clusaz, land about 20:05 on Sat 1st Feb and return flight is 20:45 on Sat 8th?

Car rental seems astronomical, Aravis bus doesn't run that late on the 1st and is full on the return.

Any help/suggestions most welcome.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you looked at train to Annecy then local bus or taxi up ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rjs wrote:
Have you looked at train to Annecy then local bus or taxi up ?

This, also flixbus run to Annecy and costs peanuts.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the suggestions.
That's the return leg sorted, Flixbus from Annecy, a fiver each!

For the sake of a tenner I've also booked us the 20:40 Flixbus from Geneva airport to Annecy on the 1st but am not wildly optimistic about making it as only scheduled to land at 20:05, so will keep looking. Will keep searching for suitable trains. Thanks again
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice one, Flixbus also do pretty regular busses to Aosta and Cham from Malpensa for similar peanuts
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Landed and out of Geneva last Tuesday in 30mins, hope the same for you !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Landed at Geneva at 15:30 on Monday and had my board bag 22 minutes later.

Was booked on 18:00 Aravis Shuttle to Grand-Bornand and dashed through in hope of finding the driver for 16:00 service to no avail.

Might have already left though because when my Fri ever appeared shortly before 18:00, as he was expecting only me, we headed straight off.

Might be worth emailing them via their website to see if they can help? If you aren't arriving much later than their last collection?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks, just emailed Aravis so will see what they say, but it looks like they're scheduled to leave at 18:00 so may be a bit too late for them.

Don't suppose anyone on here is heading up that way on Saturday 1st at about 20:30 with two spare seats??! Can provide petrol money, travelling snacks and average conversation.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy