Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school/private instructor recommendation for children in Belle Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for recommendations for an English speaking ski school or private instructor in Belle Plagne 28th Dec- 4th Jan for children aged 13, 11, 4 who are complete beginners, and possibly for two adults who have skied a couple of weeks before many years ago. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We used Oxygene, they happily met as in Belle Plagne for our private lesson. Found guy very good, but was a few years back.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are you thinking of all having lessons together?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lime, if Dani and Craig will come to Belle Plagne which I’m sure they will. Nothing like native British speaking to get you all off to a good start and they will advise on whether the 3 kids can go together or not and possible combinations. Not sure what your chances are of availability at this late stage, but personally I would take anything they have to offer even if not at conventional times.

http://limesnowsports.com/

Otherwise Oxygene, but groups can be huge in peak times
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NickyJ wrote:
We used Oxygene, they happily met as in Belle Plagne for our private lesson. Found guy very good, but was a few years back.

Thanks for the recommendation.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
Are you thinking of all having lessons together?

Yes ideally together for my three children.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
swoafs wrote:
Lime, if Dani and Craig will come to Belle Plagne which I’m sure they will. Nothing like native British speaking to get you all off to a good start and they will advise on whether the 3 kids can go together or not and possible combinations. Not sure what your chances are of availability at this late stage, but personally I would take anything they have to offer even if not at conventional times.

http://limesnowsports.com/

Otherwise Oxygene, but groups can be huge in peak times

Thanks for the recommendation, I have contacted limesnowsports but they are unfortunately fully booked for the New Year week.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How did you all get on last week?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It was really good, great snow and beautiful sunshine everyday. We found some of the blue the slopes in La Plagne to be very steep though, too steep for us! The children got the basics of skiing after just one day in ski school Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy