Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl 14th Jan for a week

Poster: A snowHead
Hi all were going to ischgl 14th of January for a week. 4 males aged 30-40 all ski various levels . All early risers be on that first lift ski hard all day then a "quiet" few apres ski pints Smile any one going or interested in going feel free to message me or respond to the post cheers . Marc
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would love to meet but leaving on th 14th.😒
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah never mind let me know how ischgl was ;)enjoy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll be in Ischgl 7th to 14th Jan if you're deperate to hang around with 4 middle-aged men, margaret Smile

Usually to be found eating chicken in Alp Bella lunch times/in the Kitzloch for apres and ribs in the evenings (randomly in kilts one evening during the week).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm going on the 14th too ...... but Im on your trip Andas!! ......see you at innsbruck!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
daveqpr wrote:
I'm going on the 14th too ...... but Im on your trip Andas!! ......see you at innsbruck!
hahaha small world eh Dave !! 8 weeks sat mate ! Nice start to the season weather wise let's hope it continues ... Let it snow let it snow !!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mjit wrote:
I'll be in Ischgl 7th to 14th Jan if you're deperate to hang around with 4 middle-aged men, margaret Smile

Usually to be found eating chicken in Alp Bella lunch times/in the Kitzloch for apres and ribs in the evenings (randomly in kilts one evening during the week).
haha classic ! 1st time in ischgl for me I've heard good things. Let's hope there right ! Enjoy yer trip
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Alp Bella restaurant uses its own reared chickens. Its great. Kitzloch recommended for après and when that's over you can pop over the road to Niki's Stadl where you can continue to party.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Corky wrote:
The Alp Bella restaurant uses its own reared chickens. Its great. Kitzloch recommended for après and when that's over you can pop over the road to Niki's Stadl where you can continue to party.
cheers for the info al be sure to check them out!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Our apartment is about 100 metres from the kitzloch Marc ... not far for great apres for us then & apparently the ribs are great there too. Defo have to check out the chicken place as well.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ribs and pints sound good to me in bed by 10 though ready for the next day eh dave Wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The Kitzloch's open for apres from 4pm till 7pm then closes before re-opening as a restaurant at 8pm...but if you speak to Arnout behind the bar when they are trying to chuck you out at 7pm and ask for a table they'll let you sit at the bar while they tidy-up around you.

I'm not saying we've spent too many evenings in there but last year we walked in, were recognised by the barman and as he gave us our change asked which evenings we would be in that week so they could reserve us a table Embarassed
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Andas wrote:
Ribs and pints sound good to me in bed by 10 though ready for the next day eh dave Wink

Yea but I've got a pic of you Marc from last years trip to mayrhofen at about 1am in the morning and nowhere near bed! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still up for first lift though eh dave Wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Andas, Hi Andas, I'm in Ischgl 11/01 - 18/10 travelling on my ones - 30 year old intermediate/advanced skier. This will be my 3rd trip to Ischgl, would be happy to meet you guys for some beer based activities and maybe even some snow based Smile
snow report
Corky wrote:

Kitzloch just got sold this summer, to the guys that run Stiar (Michelin restaurant), so food have improved bigtime, and the Apres is still the same with Arno behind the bar, and Boris at the decks Happy I heard they got 12 mill euros for the place!
snow conditions
DanishRider wrote:
Kitzloch just got sold this summer, to the guys that run Stiar (Michelin restaurant), so food have improved bigtime, and the Apres is still the same with Arno behind the bar, and Boris at the decks Happy

God you made me panic then - but Stiar ISN'T Yscla, possibly the worst restaurant I've been to (you could feel the sugar crystals in the souffle dessert - and that was the second one to come out the kitching, the maître d refussed the server the first one and sent it back so god knows what that one was like!).

Glad to hear Arno and Boris are still there but does it me no more Herr Kitzloch, with his...interesting fashion choices?
snow report
Hahahaha - haven’t seen the Old git for years anyway! But the food is much better now! The guys also own Barafalla:-)
snow report
@SnowBeau, I'm afraid you've missed the boat. Andas was there four years ago
latest report
@Corky, Jesus Christ how on earth did I manage to miss that one! Haha Embarassed
snow report
Never mind. It's a great place. Enjoy.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy