Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school recs for Val D’Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi! Wondered if anyone had recommendations for ski schools in Val D’Isere? I’m low intermediate level just looking for a private 2 hour session on the first day of my trip to brush up on technique Smile Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@snowpoodle, without a doubt....Steve Angus on here. Works for TDC
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here are the names of some brilliant instructors:

Dave Cowell (Mountain Masters)
Claire Burns (Mountain Masters)
Simon McCombe (Mountain Masters)
Neil "Woody" Woodward (Progression Ski)
Aaron Cassells (Progression Ski)
Ken Smith (Progression Ski)

and of course there is our resident Ski Instructor Steve Angus (TDC), who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
as well as Steve Angus https://www.tdcski.com as above, there is also Clare his wife, http://clareangus.co.uk/

Have had excellent lessons with Steve, and will be using again, while Mrs endo is booked in for a few sessions with Clare in March.

Plenty choice of excellent people in Val, I'm sure more will be mentioned down thread.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just got back from a trip to La Daille with 40 teenage boys and Oxygene were fantastic. Young enthusiastic instructors who took them doing lots of cool stuff, happy to meet us in La Daille and bring them back there. Great admin from the office.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you for all your fab recs! Have just booked in with Clare Angus Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy