Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Silver Ski Mojo - got my mojo back!

Poster: A snowHead
I LOVE my Ski Mojo. Thank you to the Ski Mojo team!

I bought a 2nd hand Silver Ski Mojo from a SnowHead snowHead and I would highly recommend it. I do NOT have injured knees but I am a 40 something mum of 2, over weight, work in an office job full time and do not exercise enough so my core is weak and, in the past, skiing has led to sore knees and a very grumpy Mad SirCharles.

The SkiMojo I acquired is a few years old, albeit had not had much wear, but the written instructions were difficult to understand. Fortunately for me Mr SirCharles is very practical and was able to figure it out. From then on it was a doddle to get on again and again.

My first day skiing in Les Gets (after a break of 6 years!) was awesome. Yes lots of fresh snow, a break from work, beautiful blue skies and childcare help but i LOVED the SkiMojo. It was me skiing but the SkiMojo took a little of the strain and I skiied all day without suffering sore knees. In fact I got half way through the week without sore knees and this was more to do with my lack of confidence in going fast and poor skiiing technique than anything else.

I shall keep my Ski Mojo and I will get some coaching to improve my confidence and reduce the amount of time I am skiing across the mountain rather than straight down!!

Toofy Grin Thank you to the SkiMojo creators. I shall continue skiing and enjoy introducing my kids Little Angel Little Angel to the mountains too! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank you Sircharles - that's so nice to hear.

Interestingly - chemmy Alcott who is our brand ambassador promotes the ski~mojo as a " preventative " skiing aid - I have heard her talk to lots of customers at the ski show and she explains about how it puts you in a better skiing position as well. It prevents injury due to lack of tiredness as well as not making your knees suffer.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@SirCharles, thanks for posting this.
@mrs mojo, interesting.

I have been watching this product with interest as I currently have half a reconstructed ACL left in one knee, 1/3 of the cartilage left on same knee and had to have some cartilage removed from my other knee and worrying pains from it as well.

Though I am currently thankfully managing with knee supports and paracetamol I suspect I will be in the market for one soon.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi Nicky

We have been helping people back to the slopes for over 12 years now. It will take up to one third of weight off your knees. Please read all independent reviews as well as our website. if you would like any more info please contact us info@skimojo.com
thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think I'm going to end up with one of these. I have bad crepitus in both knees, and I really struggle to do a full week's skiing. After the third day I am usually done skiing by 3pm. I have taped my knees up and worn hefty braces for years and years but even so my knees are swollen and ache for several days after each ski trip.

Eventually I'm going to have give in and get Mojo'd, I think. As if skiing isn't a faff already!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
HoneyBunny wrote:
I think I'm going to end up with one of these. I have bad crepitus in both knees, and I really struggle to do a full week's skiing. After the third day I am usually done skiing by 3pm. I have taped my knees up and worn hefty braces for years and years but even so my knees are swollen and ache for several days after each ski trip.

Eventually I'm going to have give in and get Mojo'd, I think. As if skiing isn't a faff already!!

It’s actually not that much of a faff and like I say, the best money I have spent after my fitted ski boots! I do need to improve my skiing technique so the mojo is taking as much of the strain as possible but I was like you before ...... dosed up on painkillers & anti inflammatories and taped into sweaty knee supports AND STILL NOT making it through the week. I could have skied all day every day on this trip.
Go for it!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
NickyJ wrote:
@SirCharles, thanks for posting this.
@mrs mojo, interesting.

I have been watching this product with interest as I currently have half a reconstructed ACL left in one knee, 1/3 of the cartilage left on same knee and had to have some cartilage removed from my other knee and worrying pains from it as well.

Though I am currently thankfully managing with knee supports and paracetamol I suspect I will be in the market for one soon.

See my comment to @honeybunny below but I’d highly recommend this. A great addition to the ski equipment I must take skiing with me. I did not have to take pain killers and inflammatories - revolutionary!!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@NickyJ, @HoneyBunny,

pick one up 2nd hand & give it a try. if it dont work, then not much lost, as they tend to keep the resale value.

Pity Team Mojo dont offer a rental option/try before you buy with all those returned for upgrades wink
Would probably help boost sales!

If the 2nd hand one I got works for me, then I'll be selling & buying a new one.

As for putting it on, I dont find it much a faff. Can get myself strapped in a few mins - helps that I have full length side zips on my bottoms & I can still toggle the engage/disengage button through my padded shorts.
All the velcro getting stuck & wrapped up all together can be a PITA if not stored correctly though.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mr.Egg wrote:
@NickyJ, @HoneyBunny,

pick one up 2nd hand & give it a try. if it dont work, then not much lost, as they tend to keep the resale value.

Pity Team Mojo dont offer a rental option/try before you buy with all those returned for upgrades wink
Would probably help boost sales!

If the 2nd hand one I got works for me, then I'll be selling & buying a new one.

As for putting it on, I dont find it much a faff. Can get myself strapped in a few mins - helps that I have full length side zips on my bottoms & I can still toggle the engage/disengage button through my padded shorts.
All the velcro getting stuck & wrapped up all together can be a PITA if not stored correctly though.

It is possible to try before you buy at one of the U.K. snowcentres and across the French alps. I picked one up second hand so didn’t bother with a demo.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
HoneyBunny wrote:
After the third day I am usually done skiing by 3pm.
I thought that was just your apréz routine Wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@SirCharles,

Yup, but I dont live anywhere near one.
So by the time I pay for 2x lift passes, fuel, food, etc. It's not much more to pick up a used Mojo.
Also aware they are available in to test in some resorts.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
admin wrote:
HoneyBunny wrote:
After the third day I am usually done skiing by 3pm.
I thought that was just your apréz routine Wink

If I get a Mojo I will think of a new excuse to finish at 3 Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
One of my knees has been a pretty constant source of pain and swelling for a few years.
I bought a Mojo which helped a lot but knee became worse and I wasn't able to ski much last year.
I have worked hard at physio and weight loss this year and skied two weeks.
First time for logistical reasons the mojo wasn't really practical.
I skied the week but was pretty swollen and sore by the end. Second week I had a shot of steroid into the knee and used the mojo.
Pain free blissfull skiing.
snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@SirCharles,

and your post lifted to facebook
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mr.Egg wrote:
@SirCharles,

and your post lifted to facebook

What do you mean?
ski holidays
https://m.facebook.com/theskimojo/photos/a.1875926522512185/1906500849454752/?type=3&source=48
ski holidays
cad99uk wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/theskimojo/photos/a.1875926522512185/1906500849454752/?type=3&source=48

Thanks
ski holidays
@SirCharles, naughty Mrs mojo.. I saw similar re one of my SH posts largely copied into an FB commercial page (not Mrs mojo, another sh)
latest report
holidayloverxx wrote:
@SirCharles, naughty Mrs mojo.. I saw similar re one of my SH posts largely copied into an FB commercial page (not Mrs mojo, another sh)

I see nothing wrong with this. It's perfectly anonymous and quite normal practice.
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
holidayloverxx wrote:

I see nothing wrong with this. It's perfectly anonymous and quite normal practice.

If you visit a snowHeads page without logging in you don’t see the usernames. IMO posting that page from the non-logged in view would be fine... not sure it should be done showing the username.
latest report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
holidayloverxx wrote:

I think it's polite to ask...otherwise I could be asking for a copywriters fee. My words used as if they were the business owners own. Not the same, granted, but it does no harm to ask
ski holidays
hello - it wasn't me " mrs naughty mojo" - sorry if this has upset you.... I know a lot of our customers are happy to help with testimonials etc and delighted to see when they are used on fb etc. I am sure it can be taken down if preferred.

Just to answer a few comments re renting/re selling the trade ins.... most of the trade ins we get are really old models and not fit for purpose any more. We are never 100% sure if a cable is frayed inside due to wear and tear ( like old tryres on a car ) and would rather be sure that customers are getting the best experience from a mojo. We don't rent as we find most people buy one after trying it. We have over 100 shops now in France, Switzerland and Italy where you can try one for a day ( 50 euros I think) and this is deducted if you try to buy. We also have 4 centres in UK where you can try a ski mojo for free ( you pay for slope time that's all ) and there is no pressure to buy.

to anyone who asks if we know of any second hand mojos we usually suggest ebay ( I know they come up ) although I would advise " buyer beware as we get emails from ebay buyers who find problems. another solution is to perhaps buy one with a skiing pal and share the cost.

Most of our lovely loyal fan base know we have built this business up by listening to what customers say - good and bad - and trying to give best customer service as we can.
snow conditions
@mrs mojo, it was a bit tongue in cheek - I wouldn't be without my mojo
ski holidays
See my thoughts on a Ski Mojo!

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3504610#3504610
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy