Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Countdown to Feb Half term: Kids’ and yooofs’ ski stuff - new added to and edited

Poster: A snowHead
OK...big edit to remove all the sold stuff (thanks Bob, John, Nick and Lorna)

HELMETS
RED-Burton - also little used - perfect no knocks - grey-sliver 52cm true to size - 10.00 gbp
Giro G5 - little used - perfect no knocks - white 53-54cm - 10.00 gb

SNOWBOARD BOOTS
All either new or little used as we had lots of duplicate pairs
Burton ‘first boots’ Velcro mondo 23 true to size blue and black - 30.00 gbp
K2 Vandal Boa in black camo mondo 23 true to size - 35.00 gbp
Ride Spark Boa in black and camo 25 true to size - brilliant boots 40.00 gbp
Van Omni Boa in grey mondo 25.5 true to size - 20.00 gbp

SNOWBOOTS
Great for snow but toasty for cold UK too - excellent grippy soles
Meindl snowboots infant 36 but would recommend sizing down to 34ish
Gorgeous high snowboots with felt wool inners - like Sorel were silly expensive - 25.00 gbp

SKI BOOTS
Any duff boots we discard - these are all excellent
Nordica Dobermann 4 clip junior black white buckles powerstrap 24-24.5 Really excellent youth boots flex 60 for young legs great liners - 35.00 gbp
Salomon 4 clip red flex 60 good junior starter boot 24-24.5 - 35.00 gbp
Salomon SPK Blue three metal clip park boots but good for all mountain. These have had quite a bit of use but are still good - mondo 26 - 40.00 gbp
Technica Diablo Flame - excellent high quality boots really good for high volume and wide feet. Mondo 26 - 30.00 gbp

JACKETS
Surfantic boarding-style jacket - 128 height grey packed with features very toasty, ski pass pocket, snow skirt 15 gbp

TROUSERS
FG 104-110 height Dark blue - goretex very insulated and very toasty bib trousers with braces, gaiters 12 gbp
Surfantic 104cm height - Teal blue - insulated, gaiters very toasty with braces 12 gbp
Black age 5-6 M&S insulated, gaiters 5 gbp
Helly Hansen bib trousers with braces 152 height insulated, gaiters, very warm, light brown check pattern - very nice technical things 15 gbp

Just text me on 0770 250 5256 if you would like photos of any items.....

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 26-01-20 15:26; edited 23 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Will set a watch on this thread wink
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, done it 4u Very Happy
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@valais2, ooh what size board is it potentially available? Could well be interested.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Right...finally back in UK...went out with full vehicle, stuffed to gills with presents and Christmas cake...and assumed we would we travelling back light...no chance. If any of you passed a Yeti with no rear visibility out of the tailgate, that was us....loads of grown-out stuff brought back.

Three sets of K2 twintips
Rome Mini Agent board with K2 bindings - always29 its a 138, the one with the orange graphics
BOA boots - quite a few pairs - some almost unused but grown out of...grrrr
POC armour
Lots of Peak Performance yoof clothing....
Etc

Back at work this morning but will begin to post things up tonight with full details
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@KenX, ...many thanks Ken
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@valais2, is any of your stuff a back protector that would suit a 13yr old girl (very slim!)
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@NickyJ, Hi Nicky - yes a POC VPD XS vest like this....worn by my slim daughter when she was that age....

http://youtube.com/v/tG_JHFckW10

We use these all the time - both skiing and DH-ing - and have simply upsized for son and daughter - the great thing about VPD is it is light, the highest level of protection (level 2 certificated) and the vest means that kids simply forget they have it on, and put it on automatically at the beginning of the day.

Drop me a PM or text to 0770 250 5256 if you’d like more details.....
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@valais2, thinking the board might be a little long for this season. If it's still littering your house and depending how well they get on and how much they grow, we might be able to take it off your hands for next season.
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@always29, thanks...I was up to my ears in work last night so entirely failed to photo and list things - give me a text on 0770 250 5256 and I will send through some photos. I think you may do exactly what I do, which is stock up for kids well ahead. It’s in superb condition and an excellent board for groms; the Rome ‘no catch’ profile helps with learning and improves safety too. I will fully service it.
ski holidays     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi what size of boa boots do you have and what make? Thanks
snow report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks - will list those tomorrow night - from recall some K2s at around 23, 24 and 25 and some DCs at 26 but not true to size so really 25. But I will get all accurate details up the moment I can....
snow report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks. Def interested in the K2 boots. Son had K2 but now back in Burton but not really liking them. cheers
ski holidays     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@valais2, what length are the Atomic Vantage skis? If 150 I might be interested as my eldest has a pair of those in 140 at the moment that she's growing out of.
snow report     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@valais2, hey there! Will take the back protector if it hasn’t gone yet and no doubt some more stuff! Boy now 1m40 and girl 1m30. What size is the Peak clothing?
snow conditions     
@kieranm, drat didn’t realise I hadn’t put up length - regret they are 140.
ski holidays     
@BobinCH, great - yep still available. Will list Peak stuff - yes some 150 and 160 - nice red jacket and trousers like the blue ones you had but in 160....
snow conditions     
Hey Bob - Peak stuff now listed.....see above
ski holidays     
Sorry bought it all (almost) Happy

Got to get in quick with @valais2’s giveaways!
ski holidays     
Thanks for the vote of confidence Bob...we like to save the planet by making sure that good gear doesn’t just sit here......
snow report     
Now boots are up....
snow conditions     
Have sent you a text Smile
snow report     
thanks all - sold stuff now edited out and additional stuff from store now added
snow report     
Another large load gone ... this is what's left ...
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy