Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowblades

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi , gone back to snowblades after breaking leg and ACL ,.does anyone have any advice on manufacturers for blades with releasable bindings ?

I realise it seems odd that i feel safer on blades but they make me feel more condfident

Thank you
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rossignol Free'Zb Xpress
Teleferik One Meter Red force
Atomic Bluester Bend-x ETL 125

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 25-10-19 10:51; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used Atomic ETL123 skis/blades for a while. Fully releasable bindings, 123 cm long, ski like a ski, short like a blade.
Probably still possible to pick up a pair in good condition second hand,
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you ... theonesi used last year were Head about 95cm i think
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you go with the Spruce riser/release bindings you can use any proper 4x4 binding insert compatible skiboards. There are a ton of options at Skiboards online
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Arnenzo86 wrote:
Hi , gone back to snowblades after breaking leg and ACL ,.does anyone have any advice on manufacturers for blades with releasable bindings ?

I realise it seems odd that i feel safer on blades but they make me feel more condfident

Thank you

I've found short things much easier to live with than full length skis.
I've had one pair of Buzz 126cm skis for the last few years which I've enjoyed hugely, supplied with normal Tyrolia full-release bindings.
Just bought a new pair (same supplier, Short Ski Shop), GPO short rocker 130. Similar binding - ski is 130cm and wider along its length.
I feel more confident which makes me ski faster so I'm not sure I'd agree with feeling safer rolling eyes
Huge fun though!
Steve
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy