Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

16th Dec transfer Geneva airport to Courmayeur without breaking the bank

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello - we've taken the plunge with 5 days pre Xmas skiing for 4 people in Courmayeur from 16th - 21st Dec and now realise (rather too late) that we might have a nightmare getting to the resort and back. Dread to think that we might have to spend all our pasta money on an expensive private transfer, but Alpybus doesn't seem to be running that early in the season. Has anyone had success with early season transfers to Courmayeur? Any tips VERY gratefully received!!! Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gillbo, been a while since I did it but you can get a train from Geneva to Chamonix. Then there used to be a bus between Chamonix and Courmayeur, through the Mont Blanc tunnel.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Gillbo, There is a bus from Geneva to Courmayeur.

www.rome2rio.com always a good start.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Gillbo, or hire a car ...

"private" transfer will be very expensive ...

Mountain Dropoffs may be operating.

Google is also your friend.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For 4 people renting a car should be a good bet. 5 days not too expensive, and with you all sharing costs. Simple drive, too (as long as you're not claustrophobic.....)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a Facebook Group I've had good results from & you should give it a shot. It's mostly small chalet operators looking to fill empty seats/vans, but there a few transfers companies in there too.
I've only used it for France, but Courmayeur isn't that far beyond the tunnel. In any case there's no harm in trying & you might even get some more leads there.
It's called "1st-lifts.com Tarentaise Transfers Notice Board"
Best of luck on the quest!
CW Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Flixbus do Geneva (bus station) to Courmeyeur in summer. Very reasonable price although you pay in time. Do t know how it compares to train plus bus as suggested above.
They may run in winter too.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There are scheduled bus and train services from GVA to Chamonix, then a scheulded SAVDA bus service through to Courmayeur
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy