Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Cenis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, my wife and I are thinking of getting a quick few days Skiing in from Tuesday 21st to Saturday 25th of January in Val Cenis before having a week, later on in the season, somewhere else. I've seen some reasonable flights to Grenoble and Turin but am having trouble finding transfers at a decent price.
Has anyone got any ideas please, ideally we would prefer getting a taxi or direct transfer rather than train/bus but I suppose this would depend on cost. Being midweek, does this matter?
Many Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Public transport up the Maurienne valley (beyond Modane) is somewhat limited outside of Saturdays (most resorts seem stuck on a classic French Sat-Sat logic). Check out the Haute Maurienne website (if you haven't already) but not sure there is much on there... There are bus options up to Val Cenis villages from Modane, and either train or bus to Modane (though exactly how from Grenoble I am not sure...).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I did have a quick look, I 'm waiting for a reply from the Tourist Office but just wondered if anyone knew anything.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, I did have a quick look, I 'm waiting for a reply from the Tourist Office but just wondered if anyone knew anything.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy