Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WINTER WHEELSET - Nokian WR-D4 205/55 R16 91H on 16" Enzo Alloy rims

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're changing car so our winter wheels are for sale as they won't fit the new car

16" ENZO W silver 7 spoke rims, Bolt circle 5/108, 6.5 x 16 , OS 50. Fit Volvos, Ford, Jaguar and the like from what I can gather.

Tyres are Nokian WR-D4 205/55 R16 91H. There is LOADS of tread left, but being completely open there's a little wear / feathering in the shoulders of two of the tyres, probably the ones we've had on the front

Date code on the tyres is 4415 meanging they were manufactured just over 4 years ago, so bags of life left. We've had the since 2015 and have normally run them from december through to march.

If you have any questions or woud like pics, please let me know, I can sort you out.

Looking for £200 for the set, to a fellow snowhead
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@nbt, ....do you have chains in this size or sale?....regret already have tyres and rims...
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, no chains, sorry
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any offers? don't make me go to Ebay Sad
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
After a new set for a subaru impreza if these would work?
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@AdamNotts, you would need to check your PCD and offset etc

https://www.wheel-size.com/

this site will allow you to check exactly, as I don't know what year your car is nor what exact model, but it looks like your PCD is 5*100 - if so these wheels won't fit sadly. You could buy them and fit the tyres to your 16" alloys then sel the alloys on if you just need the tyres
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd have them but I'm at the wrong end of the country (berks). Let me know if you happen to travel this way etc.
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@garyyb, sorry, no plans to head that way Sad
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy