Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel insurance including winter sports

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to take out a policy so that I'm able to use it for my smaller holidays and a few city breaks aswell as cover for skiing.

Which company is the most reasonably priced with the best cover?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NewSki, have you searched the forum? This is asked several times a week.

What do you mean by best cover? On piste? Off piste? Pre existing conditions?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try Insurance Choice for an Annual Policy, satisfied me with max 60 days ski cover per trip.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
holidayloverxx wrote:

+1
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would go with Asda

I took out their highest level of cover for 1 year including winter sports and it cost me about £65 (32 year old guy with no health issues).

Asda cover more in their winter policy than most other providers do (and for much much cheaper generally). Including heli skiing, off piste/backcountry, freestyle park and many more (see below thread for full details I copied and pasted into it)

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3460670
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's worth checking managed bank accounts as well.
I have world wide with my bank who charge less than £15 a month & covers the whole family.
Also the other managed bank account things that are thrown in like mobile phone insurance, Breakdown Cover, etc.

Always check the wording to make sure it covers exactly what you want covering for.
Most off the shelf policies wont cover you for offpiste or even other things that deemed offroad like Dune Buggy riding/ATV riding, etc.

Previous to that, I had AMEX & AXA (bank provided one is also underwritten by axa)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx wrote:

I looked but many of the questions were for skiing insurance only

On piste skiing with no pre existing conditions, cover all bases just incase!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
+1 for Asda. The pre-existing conditions uplift for my pre-existing conditions was extremely reasonable.

The Nationwide package bank account is good value if for a family that has two cars, but the uplift for my pre-existing condition of my shoulder impingement was another £99 so I have double insured myself.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy