Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smith Skyline goggles?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the Smith Vice goggles (about 3 years old) with a low-vis lens. Thinking of moving forward to a photochromic lens. I like the Smith lenses, and the Vice frame is OK for me, apart of one thing: the strap is barely long enough for my helmet and the rear buckle is not ideal.
Has anyone had any experience with the Smith skyline goggle? How do they fit? how long is the strap?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@sugardaddyYou can get strap extenders for smith goggles.

I did try the skyline in a shop, as they are a little bit bigger than the vice, and I was looking for something a bit bigger, but they don't have the same strap attachment on to the frame as the i/ox and vice, it does not move as much, so were sort of held off my face by my helmet if that makes sense? nice rimless look, but didn't work for me
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@legue, thanks. I know about the extenders, but can't actually find them in stock. Looking around at all the options I think I'll hold off till I try a few frames and lenses
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy