Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Exclusive Chalet Chatel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking to ski in Portes du Soleil end of January maybe into February. We have been looking at Chatel and Avoriaz. There is one chalet (whic is Exclusive Chalet, Chatel run by the Marshalls) which looks like it might fit the bill for us (it looks pretty much what we want and offers guiding, which appeals to us), but we are struggling to find any reviews on the chalet online and the UK company which owns it seems to have recently been dissolved. If anyone knows the chalet or has any info that would be much appreciated!!

Thanks Joe and Mariel.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi JoeSki, I run the company with my husband, Biff (also a snowhead). This is our 7th year. You can see lots of reviews on our facebook page. www.facebook.com/snowsituationschalet/reviews as well as our 'chalets direct' page.

https://www.chaletsdirect.com/search/default.asp?resort=strResortName.Ch%C3%A2tel&basiscc=on&duration=7

The reason our UK company has recently closed is because of Brexit. If we ever expand and wish to employ staff our company has to be run solely in France if the UK is not in the EU. Our French SIRET number is 8483076250014.

I hope that makes sense and please feel free to contact us directly with any questions you have.

Kind regards,

Juliet
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah ha! Juliet, thank you for replying direct. I appreciate the confirmations.

You will have to excuse me, I do not use Facebook so I did not see these.

Sad to hear Brexit is already affecting things.

We still need to work out our exact days we will be travelling out (we usually drive down) but as I mentioned we are looking for a similar set up to your so will be contacting you next week hopefully.

Thank you again.

Joe.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Joe,

That's great.

Happy planning and if you do need any information from us in the meantime, feel free to call or email.

Kind regards, juliet
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy