Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WANTED: Boy's all mountain ski ~130cm and Ladies piste skis ~145cm

Poster: A snowHead
As subject says, I am on a lookout for 2 pairs of skis

Around 130cm all mountain with bindings for a boy.

Around 145cm piste oriented (on the softer side) with bindings for a lady.

I can pick up within or not too far around M25, or pay for a postage for a good pair.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I might have something for you.

Atomic Racer.

I ll check size and come back
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
they are Atomic Race 8 - but 120cms
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@stefoy4me, thanks but that's borderline too short, he will quickly outgrow them. Also he wants something all mountain, not racing.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Volkl Mantra Junior (red & black) 148cm but they are twin tip & double rockered so ski short.

Mounted with Markers by Piste Office in UK, serviced by Echo Base in Chx.

I'll PM more details and pics if they are of interest.
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Oleski, if you can stretch to 160cm for the ladies skis my daughter no longer needs her K2 SuperOne skis. The present Mrs HammondR also has a pair and loves them.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@midgetbiker, thanks, but I recon that's still too long and above his level. Need something that's not full rocker and not as wide under foot, for easier turns on piste.

@HammondR, thank you, but she is barely 160 herself and invariably asks for something around 145
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
midgetbiker wrote:
Volkl Mantra Junior (red & black) 148cm but they are twin tip & double rockered so ski short.

Mounted with Markers by Piste Office in UK, serviced by Echo Base in Chx.

I'll PM more details and pics if they are of interest.

Interested! How old and what condition?

I’ve got 118’s for the sis and he was on 128’s last year but is growing like mad!
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Oleski, I have some Rossignol Temptation 154's available. They are a few years old but as I have another pair I preferred they've only had max 2 weeks use. I am 156cm tall if that helps so shorter than the lady they are needed for.

If you happen to hit a rich seam of boys 130's, could use 2 pairs of those!
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Oleski, I have a pair of Salomon Shogun 130's c/w Marker bindings available if you want them - only used one season and a few years old but twin tip all mountain type ski
Also a pair of ROSSIGNOL Experience 76 Carbon Xe2 (size 156) with rossignol bindings - used for two seasons so a bot more worn than the Shoguns
Can send photos as needed
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@janner, shoguns must be at least 7 years old?
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Oleski, yes probably are by now - you forget how time flies
snow conditions     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I've got some Fischer Stunners with FJ11s in 131
snow report     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I ve got some head super shapers in 137cms. Only used two weeks before our grown.....so like brand new
snow report     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I ve got some head super shapers in 137cms. Only used two weeks before our grown.....so like brand new
ski holidays     
Got a good deal from an online shop for two last season pairs, thank you everyone
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy