Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Online shopping site

Poster: A snowHead
Having recently moved to Europe (Spain) from Canada I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on some good online stores that sell skis. The one's I'm familiar with are all out of North America so naturally shipping to Europe does not make sense. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowinn.com are based in Spain and are very cheap
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bluetomato definitely worth a look. Based in Austria but do free delivery around Europe. I get most of my equipment there.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Based in Spain, only one sensible option - and it's run by Brits - though more biased towards off piste and touring - been around a very long time and numerous mates have bought from them.

http://www.telemark-pyrenees.com/en/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.hervis.at
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
bear111,

Welcome to snowHeads Very Happy Very Happy

Here is another option for you - highly recommended.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2409371
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bear111, I've bought things for hubby from Telemark Pyrenees.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bear111, I've bought things for hubby from Telemark Pyrenees.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sport -Conrad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Edge and Wax once said that they would send stuff out to Switzerland for me.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sport-Conrad.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Weathercam wrote:
Based in Spain, only one sensible option - and it's run by Brits - though more biased towards off piste and touring - been around a very long time and numerous mates have bought from them.

http://www.telemark-pyrenees.com/en/

Do these guys mount the ski bindings if you buy a package?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
They do for what its worth, and spoke to a very helpful english speaking guy, so high hopes for the skis for the other half I have just ordered, at a great price compared to others
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Don’t buy from Snowinn, Trekinn etc (under the Tradeinn umbrella) if you want it soon. I’ve bought stuff that it says are available on their website, then been kept for ages while they check their warehouse or some other excuse, and in the end it was not available.

I regularly buy stuff from Sport Conrad, Sport Bittl, and Berg Freunde in Germany. Generally had good experience with eBay if you do the usual due diligence on seller reviews.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Last few years I've been buying from glisshop and ekosport (both French-based but wit co.uk, English language, GBP websites) - large range, I haven't found anything cheaper and service has been good.
ski holidays
Bought from bergfruende and ekosport and glisshop. All fine except glisshop who gave shoddy service when item didn't turn up. Will never buy from them again. I do find bergfreunde especially good
snow report
I've used Ekosport a few times and had good service from them.
ski holidays
Layne wrote:
Last few years I've been buying from glisshop and ekosport (both French-based but wit co.uk, English language, GBP websites) - large range, I haven't found anything cheaper and service has been good.

+1 to both glisshop and ekosport
snow conditions
The OP posted this 6 years ago.......

Shocked

I think they may have purchased their skis by now?
snow report
Zorrac wrote:

Shocked

They probably need a new set it is that old Happy
snow report
Zorrac wrote:

Shocked

There was some spam that bumped the thread, but has now been killed.
Must surely be time for n+1 for the OP though Laughing
snow conditions
Bergfreunde offer top class service and very nice to deal with if you have a problem. Bought on 2 occasions from them in last few weeks and both arrived within 5 days .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy