Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Arcteryx Atom LT midlayer jacket, men's medium, tobiko

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
UPDATE: SOLD

Selling my very nice Arcteryx Atom LT jacket, hardly used. Size is a men's medium, color is "tobiko" which means (to my eyes) a fiery red/orange. The jacket is in like-new condition, absolutely no signs of wear at all.

Many Snowheads know this jacket as one of the best lightly insulated midlayers on the market. It's totally overthought in that delightful Arcteryx way - the insulation (Arcteryx "coreloft") is distributed only in areas that tend to get cold, with a thinner, comfortable stretch fabric under the arms and on the side panels, the collar is lined with a soft finish, and the wrist cuffs are gently elasticated. It's just an amazing piece of design.

I'm parting with it only because I tend to ski with a thin down midlayer and this jacket never gets used. In fact, the Atom LT is more breathable and less bulky than the jacket I typically wear, without sacrificing warmth. On the other hand, my down jacket stuffs down smaller so I can carry it in a pocket when I'm not wearing it.

I'm attaching an advertising photo so that you can see the shape and color of the jacket, and I can send photos of the actual thing if you'd like. These retail for £190 and it looks like the best online price is around £170. I'd like to get £75 plus shipping.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 31-10-19 21:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These are brilliant. I've got all three versions, the gillet, jacket & hoody.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I’m going to regret selling it soon!
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Might be interested will PM you
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have sent pm
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Offer to purchase if still available
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, thanks to everyone for the very quick replies! These are now sold.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy