Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intel on Radisson Blu Hotel at ZRH?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The airlines are giving me a financial incentive to fly into ZRH rather than MUC this season. Typically I stay in the MUC Hilton on my last night....its super convenient to just walk over to my gate in the morning. I want this convenience at ZRH and thus my question about the hotel. Reviews on line are not great. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's a chain hotel in CH - how bad can it be?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Scooter in Seattle, Great location, almost 50 metres from check-in for BA. Could not get any nearer to the airport.

Be aware that the hotel is fairly secluded from other services, you basically have to eat on-site. Hotel restaurant is pricey as you would expect, but you can get pizza. Breakfast is stupid price!

However ………… there is a fabulous wine tower, right in the hotel foyer atrium. Filled with wines that "wine-angels" (girlies in frilly tutus) do ballet tricks on trapeze wires to get for you.

On balance, I loved the place. Rooms are spotless, high standard and quality fittings.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimastaaah wrote:
However ………… there is a fabulous wine tower, right in the hotel foyer atrium. Filled with wines that "wine-angels" (girlies in frilly tutus) do ballet tricks on trapeze wires to get for you.

Sounds dangerous, I hope they've done a risk assessment! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alastair Pink wrote:
skimastaaah wrote:

Sounds dangerous, I hope they've done a risk assessment! Toofy Grin

Or a blood pressure assessment Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've stayed there multiple times. You can't beat if for location. Don't buy the breakfast. I've also stayed at other hotels near the airport. Less convenient but easy connection to ZRH via hotel shuttle. Way less money. Welcome Inn used to be a good option. Have not been there in many years. Worth a look if you don't want to pay top dollar (franc).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy