Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early November bus from Turin airport to Briancon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads,

I'm going to be living in Briancon this season and I'm looking into transfers from the Turin Caselle airport. I'm flying in on Friday 8 November (land at 11ish am). I've done some googling and, as I'm budget conscious, Linkbus would probably be the best option but it doesn't run until 21 Dec and runs only on weekends anyway. Googling tells me I've got two options:

1. Private transfer

2. Bus from the airport to Torino Porta Nuova -> Train to Oulx -> bus to Briancon

Hiring a car seems prohibitively expensive - I'm getting quotes of £900 online which I suspect is due to wanting to hire a car in one country and drop it off in another.

From extensive lurking I know that there are a fair few Snowheads familiar with the Serre Che area so if anyone has any insights on the best way to do this (or how not to do it...) I'd be grateful for any advice as I may well be missing something obvious!

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@byrt, your second option is probably the best one.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@byrt, shame it's not the 12th, I'm picking up my daughter from Turin then!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Look forward to meeting you out here though Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You could try blabla car
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks, all. I think I’ll give the bus/train a go and see how I get on.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy