Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Defiance Snow Day kids skis, 110cm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Selling my son's skis as he's outgrown them. Defiance "Snow Day" skis, 110cm long, 66mm underfoot, all camber (no rocker), wood core, cap construction. In short, great piste-oriented skis for beginning and intermediate kids.

These were fantastic for my son, and they helped him make a lot of progress. They're approachable but fast, and (most importantly) they look really cool.

I wax and tune all of our skis by hand, so these have been very well cared-for - edges are sharp, bases are perfect, currently they have a coat of storage wax on them. I can give them a wax and tune before I send them, and I can set the bindings if you like.

£45 if you collect them in southwest Somerset, otherwise get in touch regarding shipping or meeting elsewhere. Lots more photos available.

snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interested - what size boots are the bindings set up for and is there any adjustment?

Thanks

Adam
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

Hi Adam, the bindings are Tyrolia SK45's and they're currently set up for a 21.5 mondo point boot. I'm not sure what the boot sole length was, but when I just measured the toe-to-heel space in the binding it's right around 250mm. The bindings can accommodate boots that are smaller, and possibly a bit bigger (I am certain of the smaller sizes because we had the skis since my son's boots were 18 mondo point). I'll attach some photos so you can see for yourself. My impression is, given how much room there is to move on the heel rail, there is lots of adjustment available.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds good - I'll take them if you are happy to arrange postage??
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sure, will get in touch by PM to work out addresses etc. Thanks!
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy