Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best weather around Geneva this week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm off tomorrow morning to Geneva.
Was planning on going to Les Deux Alpes but weather doesn't look great.

I've only got flights booked Sunday to Tuesday so can go anywhere.

From searching around, Zermatt seems to have the best weather.

Can anyone recommend any other resorts within 2 and a half hour drive from Geneva that has good weather the next few days?

Thanks guys
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skiing only ~1 day -- hardly seems worth the effort and cash.

Chamonix for proximity. But it is due heavy rain the next day or two.

Zermatt for best weather (sun). But it is a long trek from Geneva.

Verbier is probably the best compromise. Nearer and less rain. But you may struggle to get good lodging at short notice.

I would be inclined to rebook flights and do a whole week in Mar or Apr (assuming the China death virus subsides).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tricky given that the weather for the next couple of days is pretty similar within that circle. There will be gaps in the weather but they will move quickly. Given the winds and the relatively cool temps, I would probably head for somewhere with trees but as high as poss, given the recent warm weather. Ste Foy if you are happy with a small resort or Les Arcs - reasonable amount of tree skiing and lots of higher terrain for the half day when the weather clears up??
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies. Decided to pack it in on the end, will hope for better weather next time!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy