Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Family lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Does anybody know how long the 10% early booking discount is on till on the Family Pack Lift pass please?
Also the prices are slightly confusing as it says child rate applies to all family members (as in previous years) but the actual prices when you add to basket don't reflect this?? It seems to take 30 Euros off per person?
No option to email to ask unless anybody has an e mail address please.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
clarkey321 wrote:
Does anybody know how long the 10% early booking discount is on till on the Family Pack Lift pass please?

I am looking here and see no reference to a 10% discount.

clarkey321 wrote:
Also the prices are slightly confusing as it says child rate applies to all family members (as in previous years) but the actual prices when you add to basket don't reflect this?? It seems to take 30 Euros off per person?

Agree it's confusing because when I go to book on this next page it changes the offer to "Pack for the simultaneous purchase of 3 identical ski passes : same sector and same validity. -30€per person" However, for a family of 2 adults and 2 children it would make virtually no odds as the reduction is 124 versus 120.

clarkey321 wrote:
No option to email to ask unless anybody has an e mail address please.

There is a contact option at the bottom of the page. Just fill in the details and they would come back to you.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks glad it’s not just me that’s slightly confused! I hadn’t worked the prices out for both so thank you.
The 10% early booking showed up when I added the passes to basket.
The “contact us” was a long form, but I found an e mail address so hopefully get a reply.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just looked at the prices & its €241 for an adult ( that price shown includes the €30 discount off full price) & €187 for a child so it would be more expensive than the offer of all pay child price that applied in previous years
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
According to https://www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.ski/en/forfaits_offre . The full price for a child (12 and under) is 217 and for an adult 271. So 4 child passes cost 868 and 2 plus 2 minus 30 per person is 856 so what's the issue?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No issue with your scenario as you’re correct works out cheaper.
We are family of 5 - 2 adults & 3 children but aged 15,13 & 10.
For us the “all pay child price” is €1085 & “€30 off each” is €1151
But either way we do save compared to individuals Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I do understand your position, the statement about "all pay child price" is still on the site but is not the pricing applied this year. Back to your question about the 10% it clearly states that it doesn't apply to family packs Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@clarkey321, let us know how quickly they reply to your email.

The different shape of the deals can clearly make a difference under different circumstances.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tarrantd wrote:
I do understand your position, the statement about "all pay child price" is still on the site but is not the pricing applied this year. Back to your question about the 10% it clearly states that it doesn't apply to family packs Sad

Obviously didn’t read it properly!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Layne wrote:
@clarkey321, let us know how quickly they reply to your email.

The different shape of the deals can clearly make a difference under different circumstances.

They have replied to confirm that rates for a family are public rates minus €30.
The 10% early booking discount expires on 30/10 (doesn’t apply to family bookings) & you have the option to pay in 3 instalments if the total is more than €400. This “early booking discount “ option is actually better value for for the 8 days we need!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@clarkey321, cheers for confirming.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy