Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Epic pass new resorts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.skimag.com/news/vail-resorts-acquires-peak-resorts

For those interested in the us, 17 new resorts to be added to the epic pass.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
All feeder resorts located near large urban areas.

Good play from Vail.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yup agreed, previously the pass was heavily concentrated on the west.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks like the 2 day EK/ paradski & arlberg pass has been cut
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
WASHOUT wrote:

Not according to the Epic Pass Website:

https://www.epicpass.com/info/europe-is-epic/france.aspx

Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is that not a link for last years details, if you go through the current web page to the Europe details there is no mention of the resorts but tbh the arlberg is no big loss.

I hope you are correct I was planning to use the extra 2 days for EK at the PSB.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@WASHOUT,

Yes - European resorts are listed on the 19/20 page. Italy, France and CH - but no Austria.

However, on closer inspection they have indeed removed Espace Killy and Paradiski Sad

The 3 Valleys are still covered, however, which means we still get 6 days free in Vail resorts with our 3Vs season passes. We've booked a Colorado trip for next Feb so will use the free days then.

It's a pity about the other areas though.

With other French resorts being cut I wonder if time is limited for the arrangement with the 3 Valleys... I reckon we will have to make the most of it while it lasts.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was hoping they where going to increase the EK and paradski to a week pass as what they done with 3v last season. Pity.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

All feeder resorts located near large urban areas.

Good play from Vail.

Exactly. These are not resorts people are going to travel from the *A-list* epic resorts to ski.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
WASHOUT wrote:

It does look like the Arlberg has been deleted from the Epic pass. No great loss. When I last looked, it was limited to (I think) 3 days and you had to stay in selected lodging.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And of course it now includes Everest as well... wink
https://www.tetongravity.com/story/culture/epic-resorts-adds-everest-to-2020-ski-pass
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Looks like Fernie, Kicking Horse, Kimberley have been removed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy