Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The indoor slope of American Dream will finally open in October

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After being rescheduled lots of times, the indoor slope of the American Dream Mall will open (supposedly) this October. Read about it here in my last post of my blog: https://www.the-ski-guru.com/2019/07/08/indoor-ski-slope-finally-opening-american-dream-mall-october/#more-79465
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did the mayor really say gloss over rather than glaze over? 2 different idioms numbskull.

In other news who cares? Is there a commericial property segment more prone to lies, over optimism, fantasy, funding failures and general delay than ski resorts?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I see where this* is coming finally!

* "this" isn't about the indoor slope. All @Martina10's posts are links to the-ski-guru.com. It's an interesting marketing play on a social media. (He started 3 threads since joining)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow........... Schussing down the slopes of East Rutherford during the day, later, across the river, dinner at Monte's...................

http://www.montestrattorianyc.com/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
abc wrote:
I see where this* is coming finally!

* "this" isn't about the indoor slope. All @Martina10's posts are links to the-ski-guru.com. It's an interesting marketing play on a social media. (He started 3 threads since joining)

Could she be related to the wannabe ‘journalist’ also known as Davina Goldenballs?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I pretty sure they also did exactly the same on the Facebook ski club, i.e. every post was a link to ski-guru
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Link spam, then.

It would be nice to automatically remove that kind of garbage... you could maybe look at users with low post counts whose posts always contain at least one link, and always to the same domain, and automatically strip the links from them, or just suspend the accounts.

Presumably it's machine generated so the "user" naturally doesn't know or care. The best you can do is not click the link.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
philwig wrote:
Link spam, then.

It would be nice to automatically remove that kind of garbage... you could maybe look at users with low post counts whose posts always contain at least one link, and always to the same domain, and automatically strip the links from them, or just suspend the accounts.

Presumably it's machine generated so the "user" naturally doesn't know or care. The best you can do is not click the link.

I believe links on SHs are nofollow anyway, so little benefit other than a little referral traffic.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nevertheless this is interesting news to me, being an hour away.
Although from what I read on SH about these indoor facilities i probably shouldn't get too excited.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy