Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Moritz awarded 2023 International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation World Championships

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just put a post on my blog about it. Also Sochi, Whistler and Winterberg are trying to be the site for the IBSF World Championships on 2024 (this will be decided by the IBSF in China next year). https://www.the-ski-guru.com/2019/07/10/st-moritz-awarded-2023-international-bobsleigh-skeleton-federation-ibsf-world-championships/#more-79477
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh do feck right off with the spamming of your sh#tty blog.

TBH I'm not surprised you worked for the SCGB for 4 years given you seem to be crass , insensitive, have all the creative voice of an unimaginative webcrawler/press release autotranslator and have no idea how social media really works.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, did your mum teach you modals? No need to be uncourteous. By the way, my English is not a native language and I am sure that is better than any other language you might talk. No need to be offensive and saying bad words. And I would say, if you don't like it, don't read it. It seems that you jump like a spring when nobody called you. I think you are a secret admirer, ha! You made my day!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Dave of the Marmottes, rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Martina10, The difference is I haven't joined a forum with the express intent of spamming tedious stories on my English language website. Stories which from a brief scout around your website seem to be scraped from press releases etc with little to no effort being put in to ask if it is a story worth telling. E.g. who gives a toss which company has won a contract for snowmaking for resort X unless you are directly in that industry in which case you are getting the news direct.

Your choice your website. But when you come here people are entitled to tell you what they think of your spam and what you are trying to spam. If you want to be a member of this community consider a self ban on posting links to your website and actually engaging. I note elsewhere you say you don't have time for that. In which case consider the question of whether you are really adding value by posting here at all.

PS I have no clue what your first sentence means
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dave of the Marmottes, Well, I guess that is your opinion, just by looking at my stats, I had lots (and lots) of people coming from Snowheads to check the posts you don't like. If you don't like them, don't read it. You started not being welcoming at all. It would be spam for me if I am trying to sell you - something like skis, or snow goggles covers and that's it. My forum is followed by lots of people in the industry, that not necessarily knows that Demaclenko got this account, or that PistenBully is selling 50 snowcats 50% off bc of their 50th anniversary. I have tons of people that knows me in the industry, and I know lots of people in the industry (in the world industry, I am not talking GB as it is an island and has a big industry, but is not the only one in the world), that really like what I am doing and they are telling me so. You can tell me whatever you please, the only thing I tell you that someone that unwelcoming with the language you have, is two things
1) you must not be feeling pretty sure of who you are - you are showing you are insecure, that is why you are throwing your sh#tty comments to others.
2) there is no need to be rude as you are. Again, you are showing me you are a little soul with no self esteem and the only thing is criticise other people's work as you have nothing better to do. If I don't like something, I just look somewhere else. I don't need to be horrible to people with comments that do not add up.
That's it, you know, Marmota, in Spanish, what it means? who are called Marmotas? Exactly those like you...ha! Just get a life! I am not going to talk to you anymore! Adios, pobre alma tonta!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jeez. How dim are you? Just so you know there is a whole thread on the subscribers part of this forum asking for you to be banned as a spammer. If you can't take the feedback think first if your contribution is relevant, resist link monkeying your site and make a reputation for yourself as someone who has something positive and relevant to say. Or continue as you have been and get ruder feedback than I've given you before being banned.

Keep tracking the views of your blog from snowheads - I suspect they were a flurry if curiosity and will not repeat in the main. On the other thread you've been exposed as a liar and judging by your MO here, on reddit and facebook you're only playing some SEO game because you've put more effort into insulting me back than you ever did in your original posts. You also seem to have an emotional problem. If you are such an interweb genius what is the usual reaction to spam intruding on a community - open arms welcome or deletion and ban or being told what I told you in my post?

If you choose to spam, grow a thicker skin sweetheart
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy