Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single padded ski bags (must be cool)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need 2 ski bags, for 174 and 166s. Not much in the shops I've tried so far.

I could get Head but I didn't like the colour !

Must be padded at least around the bindings, (the Salomons look ok on the web) anyone seen any nice-looking bargains out there ?

Mike
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why 2 bags & not a double?

How about the double S&R Cargo Ski bag c/w wheels etc @ £56? Foxy used one when we went to Utah & it looked very good. Thinking of getting one myself.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My skiing partner (my son) will want his own bag, so must be 2 singles.

...and one bag will have to be slightly cooler than the other.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Volkl one from EB looks pretty neat. Adding some tin foil and an ice pack to the inside will help make it cooler Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sharkymark, I used to have sombre taste in luggage until last time we went away and I saw another passenger putting my boot bag back on to the carousel ! They appeared to have picked it up by mistake but thank goodnes they realised in time and put it back.

I don't want to start my hols by having to look for new boots so I am now a fan of distinctive luggage - I will be painting some sort of unmissable identifier on my boot bag for a start.

And I am boring the rest of the time so I might as well make the effort to look cool when I go away....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've found that a couple of SnowHeads stickers on my boot bag make it quite distinctive on the carousel snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy