Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I recently (in March) bought a set of Tecnopro cx 100 ski's in Bulgaria, does anyone know who makes them? I have a feeling it may be French. Is it a branded name that has been rebranded? I have searched almost every single link on Google that has a reference to Tecnopro, and all I get is the name of a European sports company (Intersport - and they not very helpful either) that sells them, but nothing else. Puzzled

Thanks
Clint
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ceemark, there's an Italian make called Techno, if that helps ...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tecno have been a sports brand for years, maybe even Inter Sport's own brand not sure about that though. They have made sports shoes for one and I remember tecno table tennis bats when I was a kid many moons ago. Maybe they are just Tecno ski's and not a re-branded ski. I can't see another company selling under this name just to get rid of skis cheaper because the brand name Tecno is already in use within sports, highly unlikely to do that I think.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The reason you can't find them using Google is becasue it is only looking at sites in English. I tried a search for Tecnopro from Google.ru (Russia) and got 100,00 hits, mostly in German, some Cyrillic.

There is an online translator at http://world.altavista.com/

Looks like there may well be an Intersport connection.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy