Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mammut / SnowPulse / Highmark - AirBag 3.0 Inspection Required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just received an alert mail from Mammut regarding a potential AirBag issue on their Mammut / SnowPulse / Highmark 3.0 products:

SAFETY FIRST:

Please check the connection of the airbag balloon of your generation 3.0 avalanche airbag.

Product safety and product quality are the number one priority for Mammut. If you own a generation 3.0 avalanche airbag from the winter 16/17, winter 17/18 or winter 18/19 season, recognizable by the neon-colored deployment handle, we ask that you check the airbag balloon's connection to the inflation system.

This safety check is important to ensure that your avalanche airbag functions correctly. Please click the link below to view the safety check instructions or contact Mammut customer service. Avalanche airbags from earlier seasons, recognizable by the red deployment handle, are not affected.

Thank you for responding to this call for inspection - safety first!

Kind regards,

Mammut Sports Group

https://www.mammut.com/uk/en/service/avalanche-airbags/safety-check-airbag/?newsletter=brand%2F190502_airbag_call_for_inspection_en%2Fmain_cta_safety_check&utm_campaign=190502_airbag_call_for_inspection_en&utm_medium=email&utm_source=b2c_brand_newsletter

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 2-05-19 9:31; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@PowderAdict, You just beat me to it - I've deleted my duplicate
Worth noting that on the link given it also mentions there that some Snowpulse Highmark airbags use this Mammut system. - you might want to tweak the thread title to include that?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Tubaski, Good point, I've updated the thread title.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy