Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying Boots in Andorra.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a good shop to buy boots in GrandValira Andorra.

OH needs a new pair and after serval years of discomfort wants to buy in resort so she can take them back to get adjusted, if they are uncomfortable.

English speaking would be good. As even with good French somethings are better when nothing is lost in translation.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fitter, or bargain prices?

I heard both were in El Tarter but not at the same shop.

Good prices supposedly at Espunyes; not sure where the recommended boot fitter was.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fitter - she's been having problems with the last 2 sets of boots, so happy to pay a bit more for a good fit.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3131938
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Orange200, Thanks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Let me know how you get on, I could be convinced to try it next year!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Orange200, Go !!!

OH very happy with her new boots. I even had to pick up a new pair with the 20% end of season discount.

Phone before going as better to have an appointment, rather then turning up on spec has they are very busy.
Very knowledgeable and recommended boots on foot shape. OH tried on 3 or 4 pair before detailed fitting.
Went back the day after for some minor adjustments.

If you're going to Andorra and want to buy boots Cubil Esport is the place to go to.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the feedback!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy