Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Double ski boot bag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking to replace an old double ski boot bag (fits 2 pairs of boots), however, after much searching it appears that these are no longer available to buy. Do people still use these & does anyone know where I could get one? The standard now seems to be for one pair of boots and one helmet, but do 2 pairs of boots actually fit in these or not? We already have alot of bags when we go skiing and as a family of four. Changing from two double boot bags to four single ones would add two extra bags. Double ski bags seem common, why not double boot bags?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Canyon-Shoes-Boots-Pairs/dp/B001OB9PDC?tag=amz07b-21 perhaps?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I got fed up with the two boot bag juggle in airports and also wanted to have both pairs of boots in one bag.

I looked at the bag above but decided against it and started looking at wheeled bags. A bit of search and a careful measure worked out that the Dakine Over/Under 49 split roller should do the job.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HNE67YY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=amz07b-21

One pair of boots in each side and still plenty of room for all the bits and bobs that I normally packed in the boot bags and a bit more and all within the airline weight limit. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies. I had seen the triple bag on Amazon, but it seemed to have poor reviews and I only needed to fit two pairs of boots. The Dakine one is interesting, but quite expensive. The hunt continues! Puzzled
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still didn't find anything in mid-price range. So we are looking at designing our own double ski boot bag. You can follow our progress at http://edgeskibags.co.uk/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@skifans1, good effort! Will be interested to see what you come up with.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hi anyone have a a bag for 2 pairs of skis boots? can you advice me ?

Or a bag for 2 ski pairs and 2 pairs of ski boots…
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy