Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Cool Ski question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm currently in Belle Plagne with my family, and I am looking for some more info on the 'cool ski' passes.

My wife and son are having lessons in the morning while I look our daughter. My son is in his 2nd week of skiing and growing in confidence so we have been skiing together in the afternoons.

The Cool Ski pass fits the bill perfectly, but I am unsure if I can leave the Belle Plagne/Belcotte 'area' and use the same pass on Plagne Centres Cool Ski lifts. Geographicaly it is possible, but I don't want to be stranded in Plagne Centre!

If any locals could clear this up, that'd be great.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think the Cool Ski passes are specific to each village, i.e. a pass bought in Bellecote / Belle Plagne isn't valid in Plagne Centre. But since the Bellecote pass includes only the Arpette and Blanchets chairs (plus the beginner slope?) I don't think you can ski to Plagne Centre anyway.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
By the looks of it @ecureuil, is correct in as much as it basically gives you access to a handful of lifts.

There is a free bus between Centre and Bellecote, so at worst you could get that....just don't drop off the Montchavin side!

I love the Cool Ski thing at La Plagne, I did my first week on skis there and the pistes are brilliant for cruising around and building confidence.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy