Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Current goggles deteriorating - need new pair for cheap?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I pulled out my current goggles to fit the prescription lenses today and they are covered in foam dust. I blew it off and set them aside and came back to them ten minutes later and they were coated again.

They have obviously reached the end of their natural life (I have had them since I was a child but I was hoping, naively, goggles were something that lasted a lifetime). Any tips on where I can find some good goggles for under 50 quid either based in London (unlikely) or will ship to London before Friday?

I know it's a big ask :/ but here's hoping.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Get yourself over to Decathlon in Surrey Quays. Probably worth a call first in case they've already dumped their ski gear for summer stuff if you're not local.

Also in SE London might be worth giving Finches Emporium in Forest Hill a call to see what they have in stock in your price range.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Decathlon cleared out on 31st March - could possibly click and collect as they return stock to storage which can still be ordered on website.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get a couple of pairs of Decathlon goggs on click n collect at your nearest Asda.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Before next Friday? Just get some in Amazon, must be loads round.

Or if you’re on the EoSB I’ve probably got a pair somewhere that are going spare. They won’t be anything special, but they will be basically free...as long as I actually still have them. Prescription lens would be an issue though.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I rang up Surrey Quays and got a pair for fifteen pounds, so not too bad. Thanks for the tip @Mijt.

Can't believe I didn't think of Amazon rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I got a pair of these (OutdoorMaster) earlier this year and used them for our venture in Austria, they were great and the handy magnetic interchangeable lenses worked a treat. Got a discounted price when I purchased them, so got the goggles and a spare set of lenses for under 50 quid with free postage...
https://outdoormaster.com/gb/product/ski-goggles-pro/
Can recommend them..
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I recently bought three different pairs of goggles on Amazon. Average price about £22. All were brilliant.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy