Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Warden brake width for 90mm waist

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife has just picked up a pair of Black Crows Captis Birdie in the end of year sales. Take that, post holiday blues!

90mm waist.

I've not bought septate bindings and skis for a long time. Presume brake width is listed as the ski waist it'll fit over?

Looking at some Warden 11s for her, 90mm brake is the one, rather than 100?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gravity-slave wrote:
.......I've not bought septate bindings and skis for a long time. Presume brake width is listed as the ski waist it'll fit over........

Yes, no, maybe - it depends on the make/model of binding.

gravity-slave wrote:
......Looking at some Warden 11s for her, 90mm brake is the one, rather than 100?

I sell a lot of Wardens and their brakes run pretty tight and can also snag on each other when the skis are locked together so I'd go with the 100mm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hahaha, thought so!

Thanks!

Saw some white 90s at a great price but sounds like a gamble. Will look for some 100s in the right colour for her. (White!)
snow conditions
 fizzer
fizzer
I have atomic warden 11 90 brake on some vantage 90 cti. No problem no snagging.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy