Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female Intermediate Skier looking for a ski buddy or group for April trip

Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads - I first skied 2 years ago and reached a good intermediate level. Will probably be a bit rusty but confident will pick it back up quickly. I am 52 years young and looking for a ski buddy or a group of similar level skiers I can join for a late Ski trip. Thinking April?! Any offers/suggestions
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Jossie, welcome to snowheads. I think the EOSB would be more or less perfect for you
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads @Jossie, snowHead

What @nbt said Cool
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Jossie are you a chap.? .....just thinking about another trip late this season somewhere with a female sharer.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oops sorry just saw that you are female! Doh!
I have been skiing for 30 years but age is slowing me down. I had a lovely week in Soll beginning of Feb.
I would love to fit in another trip....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Jossie, Sent PM.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nothing in my messages...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
badgerlover2 wrote:
Nothing in my messages...

You're not showing as having a location (nor is Jossie). Have you both input your email address when registering with snowHeads?

Edit: @badgerlover2, if you're expecting a PM from panaga52 then they said they were sending a PM to Jossie, not you. wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Jessie, I am also looking to get in another ski trip this season the week starting 30/31st March to anywhere , I am so 60 very Young and happy with reds and the odd blacks. My email is cazimon@hotmail.co.uk but not messaged on here before. Carol
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@badgerlover2, @Cazski, @Jossie, My PM was an offer of accommodation but it has now been taken. Good luck on your plans.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I’m also looking to ski again this season, 30/31 March as I have the first week of April off work, female early 50’s will ski anything on piste
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
A female place to Nandez (Switzerland) available from 17th of March. email: hannabarclay12@gmail.com
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi, looking to ski in Val Thorens first week of April, there is always enough snow for this time of the year over there, female 51y.o. intermediate level. Anyone? Thanks, Hanna
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Apologies for going slightly off thread I organise 3 group ski trips every season and as an example I have only just come back from Alp D’huez on Sunday with a group of 72 and in January I took 47 to Champoluc in Italy. I have 3 trips organised for next season and although 2 are now full, I still have availability on my final trip which is to Val D’Isere on Saturday 28th March 2020 staying in a chalet hotel. I have over 160 regulars who book 1, 2 or all 3 trips. They are all adults and are both male & female, old & young, skiers & snowboarders, low intermediates to advanced and good off piste boarders. So if you were planning ahead to next season and were looking to join a group ski trip you would all be most welcome. Just pm me or comment on this topic thread. Regards Alan.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
There's a cracking last minute deal to St Anton (£259 bed and breakfast in a hotel) with sensible flight times leaving Saturday from Birmingham. Nobody I know can come at such short notice. I'm still trying to get childcare sorted but would absolutely love to go if I can make suitable arrangements. I'm a good snowboarder (for a holidaymaker) and an intermediate skier. They won't take solo skiers so it has to be a minimum of 2, but no reason why it couldn't be more.
ski holidays
Hi, I have now booked to go with a buddy from the forum to Meribel this Saturday but the chalet we are going to is full, there is another chalet in the same building which you may be able to book if you wanted to join us? email me for details if interested, we are flying from Manchester to Grenoble at 8.45. Caz
ski holidays
YSE have a fema!e share available on March 21 in Val diser e _ chalet chardons. With ski pass offer
snow report
@Cazski, Hi Caz, I've just made a booking in La Tania, chalet board for £219, flying Sunday. I'll get a 3 valleys pass because it's only a few quid more than an area pass, so maybe I'll bump into you at Meribel.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy