Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vaujany

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys returning to skiing next year after a 6 year break. We are heading to Vaujany at half term and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the queues are like, nice runs, village info etc
Thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice village, but quiet.

Pretty trails to the valley.

Can suffer with rain.

Liftlines will be busy, but not crazy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
At half term you will likely have to wait once for the big cable car in the morning but generally the local Montfrais area is fairly quiet with some nice runs in the trees, especially the Fare run back down to Enversins. Its black but an easy one and very quiet.

Village has a good pool and ice rink and a handful of restaurants, La Remise and Table de Fare both good and Steifs has a superb range of Belgian beer. Another little bar called the Scratch is good too. There is a new development just going up in the centre of the village which is apparently going to have a cinema and more shops, restaurants and a bigger supermarket. I think this will be running by next season.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Vaujany side is more North facing so can be cold in the morning. Alpes d'huez lot come over at lunchtime and make it busy. But still less queueing than in adh. Lovely village. If eating out worth booking tables early.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks everyone, sounds positive. Looking forward to getting back into it
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy